Services and Support
Try and BuyDownload Now
Zend Server harnesses the agility of PHP to quickly and cost-effectively deliver quality web applications on a dependable, scalable and secure runtime environment. PHP is running over a third of the web applications and is one of the fastest growing application platforms.
Zend PHP Day is designed to introduce PHP and Zend to your enterprise IT organization. This one day session educates the audience about the use of professional-level PHP in the enterprise, applying industry best practices, and how to realize the significant benefits of using PHP for delivering web and mobile applications.
Whether developing new applications or improving existing ones, whether on Linux, Windows or IBM i, Zend PHP Day will help an IT team understand the most current development and operational best practices. The PHP Day program is designed for technology executives and their diverse IT and development teams and is tailored to address their specific business objectives.
The program is comprised of a series of education sessions delivering a customized agenda based on the following framework.
PHP and the ecosystem, with a focus on PHP’s trends, business value and benefits to the development organization.
Topics can also include:
• Improving developer productivity
• Operational best practices with PHP
• PHP in the cloud
• Accelerating mobile applications development
• Enhancing the value of open source
• Methodologies for IBM i application development and modernization
Demonstrate how to take advantage of the power, flexibility, and fast ramp-up of PHP. Topics could include:
Application monitoring done the right way
Accelerate problem resolution in development
Deployment automation supporting agile development practicesh
Performance analysis and optimization with caching and asynchronous processing techniques
Introduction to Zend Framework methodologies
Introduction to Mobile application development
Introduction to PHP development in the cloud
A deep look at best practices for running PHP based applications in a production environment. Topics could also include
• PHP environment standardization across the application lifecycle
• Application Management and Monitoring strategies
• Production Troubleshooting and problem resolution automation
• Application Deployment and configuration automation
• Clustering, scalability, and failover
• Running PHP in a public, private and hybrid cloud