Zend is looking for dynamic PC Technician to join our IT team.
This position is the prime source of support for desktop users in the organization, reports directly to the IT manager. The PC Technician will be responsible for Help Desk support, diagnosis and repair of a variety of software and hardware problems for internal desktops users located in Israel, Europe and USA in a mix network environment. That includes installation and maintenance of Windows workstations, implementation of company policies on data security, back-up, software installations and licensing.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a dynamic team environment and have the enthusiasm and ambition to manage and complete projects to the highest standard. Our employees are those who make it happen. If your skills meet any of the specs below, now is the time to apply to be a part of our passionate team. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Duties:This position is the prime source of support for desktop users in the organization, reports directly to the IT manager.
Responsible for Help Desk support, diagnosis and repair of a variety of software and hardware problems for internal desktops users located in Israel, Europe and USA in a mix network environment. That includes installation and maintenance of Windows workstations, implementation of company policies on data security, back-up, software installations and licensing.
- Resolve tickets that have been opened in the Help Desk tracking system.
- Provide hands-on and remote controlled workstation support services.
- Installing and configuring new Pcs and Laptops.
- Taking new users through the orientation process.
- Maintaining peripheral device (Printers, phones).
- Supports mobile devices.
- Maintaining an updated inventory of hardware, software and resources.
- Optional growth into servers and network support, Linux, virtualization and cloud services, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have - good communication skills and strong customer service skills.
- One year of IT experience and Help Desk support, install PCs and additional peripherals (monitor, printer, memory, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7/XP installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware troubleshooting, installations and maintenance.
- Experience with desktops imaging applications (Ghost, Acronis, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory, and GPO
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007/2010.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team and successfully handle multiple tasks in a dynamic professional environment while under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills with regards to keeping track of account details, asset inventory, etc.
- Self learning skills and the desire to know more.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Full time job, 12:00 – 21:00 working hours when needed.
- Experience with network configuration and management.
- Experience with Windows server 2003/2008.
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of VMware products.
- Experience with Google Apps for Business cloud services and products.
- Self-motivated and Execution oriented.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Energetic, able to work in a high-pressure startup environment.
Zend helps companies develop and deliver mobile and web apps rapidly and with quality . We provide an end-to-end solution that includes software and services to help companies confront the development and operations collaboration challenges posed by rapid development and delivery of new apps.
Zend Server is the leading enterprise-ready platform for deploying, running and managing mobile and web apps. Designed to avoid the most common causes of application failure, Zend Server equips development and operations teams with the software and infrastructure to support rapid application releases, and provides PHP applications with a high level of reliability, performance and security, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Zend helped establish and drive usage of the PHP language around the world. Today, over 200 million apps and web sites run on PHP, which is used by an estimated 5 million developers. PHP is among the most popular languages for corporate web development, sometimes referred to as "Internet English". It is the most frequent choice for the backend of cloud applications; in recent research four out of five decision makers confirmed that their teams can develop faster in PHP, and that PHP provides the easiest choice for the development of cloud apps.
Zend solutions are deployed at more than 40,000 companies, including NYSE Euronext, BNP Paribas, Bell Helicopter, Disney, France Telecom and other leading brands worldwide. With Zend’s integrated solutions, developers can rapidly build, deploy and sustain best-in-class applications for web, mobile and cloud environments. Using Zend, development and operations teams can work collaboratively, and support faster release cycles for these types of applications.