Zend is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join the Delivery Team.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for developing, publishing, and implementing tests for complex, multi-tier, and distributed applications throughout the full lifecycle of the software, while working on all Zend products, including new and in production.
As part of his role, the QA Engineer will write and maintain test automation, publish test results, develop quality assurance standards, and define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
Our employees are those who make it happen. If your skills meet any of the specs below, now is the time to apply to be a part of our passionate team. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
• Write and execute manual and automatic tests : define, develop and implement quality assurance test cases and test procedures.
• Track and report defects using appropriate tools.
• Use QA test framework and write automatic testing by learning PHP and developing tests with it.
• Assist with customer interaction via the Zend Forums.
• Work directly with appropriate personnel to understand project concepts, objectives and approaches of software development projects.
Skills and Experience:
• Computer Sciences Bachelor degree
• Experience in SW testing
• Linux, Apache, Web development knowledge
• PHP programming, Scripting & Programming experience
• Ability to learn and implement new technologies
• Excellent English communication skills
• Self-motivated and Execution oriented.
• Energetic, able to work in a high-pressure startup environment.
• Should have a passion for quality
Zend Technologies is the PHP Company. We are the leading provider of software and services for developing, deploying and managing business-critical applications in PHP. With over one-third of today’s global websites and 30% of intranet applications within Enterprises running on PHP, businesses count on Zend as the place to go for PHP expertise and sound technology solutions. Zend solutions are deployed in more than 40,000+ customers worldwide (such as NYSE, eBay, GE Corp, Cisco WebEx, BNP Paribas, Fox Media, DHL, and Deutsche Telecom) and distributed by key strategic partners such as Oracle, Microsoft and IBM. Zend is a private, venture-backed (SAP, Intel, Greylock, Azure) enterprise SaaS company with its headquarters in Cupertino, California.