Senior PHP Developer
Are you awesome PHP developer? Do you want to join the company leading the PHP revolution? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join Zend and have direct influence on our systems and websites.
Zend is seeking for a highly skilled Senior PHP Developer with extensive knowledge and professional experience in developing advanced PHP applications, designing, modeling, debugging and integrating software solutions in an enterprise environment - to join its User Interface development team.
The ideal candidate will report to the VP of R&D and will be a key player in the development process of bleeding edge technologies such as cloud and mobile and is up for the challenge to join an Agile engineering team.
In your role, you will work in a close-knit, small group atmosphere adhering to source control, proper documentation, and established coding standards. You must be a creative and inventive team player with a strong interest in technology and must also be eager to advance your skills and willing to learn.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a dynamic team environment and have the enthusiasm and ambition to manage and complete projects to the highest standard.
If your skills meet any of the specs below, now is the time to apply to be a part of our passionate team. Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Description of Duties:
• Become a team member responsible for design and implementation of the GUI for Zend’s flagship product - Zend Server
• Planning, developing and maintaining mission critical PHP-based UI
• Closely work with the Product Management team on defining new features and workflows
• Work in a demanding Agile environment, continuously delivering value to thousands of users around the world
• Accept & meet challenging deadlines
Skills and Qualifications:
• Extensive knowledge of PHP with at least 5 years of proven experience
• Extensive knowledge of a modern PHP Framework (e.g. Zend Framework, Symfony, Codelgniter), with at least 3 years of proven experience
• Extensive knowledge in OOP and OOD
• Experience with working with databases such as MySQL/SQLite
• Proven experience with developing portable cross-platform applications
• A Computer Sciences degree
• Team player
• Has a passion for problem solving
• Good communication skills both in Hebrew and English
• UX experience
• Zend Certified Engineer / Zend Framework Certified Engineer
• Experience in working with other Zend products, such as Zend Studio for Eclipse or Zend Server
Zend Technologies is the PHP Company. 1/3 of the world’s websites and 30% of intranet applications within enterprises run on PHP. A lot of large organizations are making the decision to develop all future web applications with opensource technology, especially PHP. Zend’s application server, IDE and other software/training/service solutions enable developers and IT personnel to manage the entire application delivery lifecycle for PHP applications from design to production operations, and meet SLAs for business-critical PHP applications. It also delivers a Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud offering for PHP development (phpcloud.com) and deployment across cloud providers like Amazon, Rackspace, etc. Zend has 40,000+ customers worldwide (such as NYSE, eBay, GE Corporate, Western Southern Life Insurance, DHL, Fiat, and Deutsche Telekom) and its solutions are being utilized in over 25 million websites. Zend’s software is distributed by partners such as Oracle and IBM on their servers and databases. Zend is a private, venture-backed (SAP, Intel, Greylock, Azure) enterprise software company with its headquarters in Cupertino, California.