Zend Announces the 'Zend on Windows Server' Rebate Program‘Zend on Windows Server’ Program Rewards Customers Running PHP Web Applications on Windows Server Using Zend Server
Cupertino, CA. July 12, 2010 – Zend Technologies, the PHP Company, today announced the new ‘Zend on Windows Server’ rebate program. Organizations choosing Zend Server for Windows Server will not only benefit from a flexible, powerful and professional PHP Web application environment – they may also be eligible for a $300 rebate from Microsoft Corp. under this limited-time program.
“Zend is working with Microsoft to provide customers a supported path to achieve maximum performance and reliability of PHP applications on their Windows infrastructure,” said Eldad Maniv, Vice President of Products and Marketing at Zend Technologies. “Zend Server is a complete, enterprise-ready Web Application Server for running and managing PHP applications that require a high level of reliability, performance and security.”
“Zend Server provides the PHP community with a great path for running PHP applications on Windows Server,” said Brian Goldfarb, director of the developer platform group at Microsoft. “With Zend, Windows developers have the tools and enterprise-level support needed to be successful for the life cycle of their PHP applications.”
Real-world applications such as Drupal and Magento have achieved demonstrable performance gains when deploying the Zend Server on Windows Server solution, which scales easily with business growth. The rebate offer applies to users with Zend Server on Windows Server 2008 R2.
ADVANTAGES OF ZEND SERVER ON WINDOWS SERVER
- Performance-driven – Zend Server includes PHP acceleration, page and data caching, and job queue features, to deliver top performance for PHP applications on Windows Server.
- Easy to deploy and use – Zend Server on Windows Server provides a complete PHP stack, including the PHP runtime, the commonly-used extensions, Zend Framework, and Microsoft SQL Server driver for PHP, all available as a standard MSI installer.
- Easy to monitor – Zend Server on Windows Server provides application monitoring and code tracing to enable early problem detection and rapid resolution. Coupled with Internet Information Services (IIS) automated failed request tracing, the joint stack enables developers to quickly troubleshoot issues in testing and production and to improve application availability.
- Easy to manage – Zend Server Administrator Console on Windows greatly simplifies configuration and management of the PHP stack from a single point of visibility and control.
- Fully-supported – Zend Server customers receive the latest updates and hot fixes backed by 24x7x365 support. Zend Training and Zend Certification programs are also available.
REBATE, PRODUCT INFORMATION AND DOWNLOADS
Rebate Terms and Conditions: https://microsoft.young-america.com/49710561
Zend Server downloads: http://www.zend.com/products/server/downloads
Zend Server information: http://www.zend.com/products/server
Zend Server webinars: http://www.zend.com/en/resources/webinars/zend-server
About Zend Technologies
Zend Technologies, Inc., the PHP Company, is a leading provider of products and services for developing, deploying and managing business-critical PHP applications. PHP runs 35 percent of the world’s websites and has quickly become the most popular language for building dynamic Web applications. Deployed at more than 30,000 companies worldwide, the Zend family of products delivers a comprehensive solution for supporting the entire lifecycle of PHP applications. Zend is headquartered in Cupertino, California. Learn more at http://www.zend.com.
# # #
Zend, Zend Server and associated logos and icons, are trademarks of Zend Technologies, Inc. and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Microsoft, Windows Server and SQL Server are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.