Zend European Partner Summit 2012
We thank you all for attending the first Zend European Partner Summit. We received very positive feedback and wanted to share with you some results and all presentations.
66 registrants from 44 different partners from 10 countries: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Israel…
54 partners and 10 Zenders attended.
Feedback quotes from the evaluation forms:
- Even more networking opportunities
- Present our partner program to potential partners
- More information on IBMi
- More business-oriented sessions
- More partner case studies
- Session to help partners to sell our solutions to their own end customers
- More technical/practice sessions
- A two day summit/a shorter day (!)
Sessions presentations: (click on links to download them)
- 9:15am – 9:30am: Introduction to the 1st European Partner Summit
- 9:30am – 10:20am: PHP in the Enterprise and Strategic Direction for Zend in 2012 and 2013
- 10:40am – 11:50am: Zend Solutions, Products, Services and Support
- 11:50am – 12:50am Partner Case Studies
- OSS Cube - Lavanya Rastogi, President
- NBS System - Sylvain Martin, Sales Manager
- Kapia Solutions - André Vignaud, Chief Products Innovation Officer
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm: Product Introductions: Zend Server 6, Zend Studio 10 from Mobile to Cloud
- 4:15pm – 5:15pm: ZF2, a major step for PHP frameworks
Case Studies and Videos
Read about the benefits our end-customers get from using Zend Solutions
Watch a series of webinars about our solutions
Watch a video where Kent Mitchell, Senior Director of Product Management, shows how to create a cloud-connected mobile app with Zend Studio 10.
Short videos (published by Zend Documentation Team on YouTube) about Zend Server 6, Zend Studio and ZF2.