Changes in Zend Guard from version 5.5 to 6.0
- Full support for PHP 5.4
Changes in Zend Guard from version 5.0.1 to 5.5
- Full support for PHP 5.3
Changes in Zend Guard from version 5.0.0 to 5.0.1
- Exclude resources support
- Support for non English operating systems (i.e. Japanese)
- Documentation Help – Obfuscation
Changes in Zend Guard from version 4.1 to 5.0
This new major product update provided unprecedented code protection and an improved user experience. We've been working hard to bring new innovation to our product line, in order to provide better protection for your intellectual property. This new version increases protection during the encoding phase, thus making it harder to reverse-engineer your PHP applications.
A completely new GUI (graphical user-interface) provides unprecedented ease-of-use to the encoding process. You can now encode more efficiently and transparently, while keeping the application's performance optimal.
- PHP 5.2 Support
- New User Interface – New UI based on Eclipse RCP technology for easy files management and control divided into different tabs of configuration:
- Overview – Configure your application general information including optimization level, error handling and source options.
- Security – Define encoded files expiration date, licensing configuration and obfuscation options.
- Exclude list – Scan the files for suggested encoded files exclude list or select files manually.
- Header information – Provide customized header information or user Zend Guard default header.
- XML Editor – Customize Zend Guard configuration XML file manually.
- Easy license management – New product license wizard with separate private key control and customized license information.
- Wild cards support for exclude list
- Variables support for easy file paths description
- Encoded files lock mechanism
- Line numbers removal option
NOTE: PHP 5 files that were encoded by this version of Zend Guard require Zend Optimizer 3.3 or greater in order to run. PHP files that were obfuscated by this version of the Zend Guard require the Zend Optimizer 3.0 or greater in order to run. The latest version of the Zend Optimizer is available here.