Get Started with PHP
Interested in learning how to code in PHP? Do you want to build a web application but don’t know where to start? Zend solutions give you a jump start coding PHP with Zend Studio, Zend’s award-winning PHP editor. Plus as you become more proficient you’ll also want to leverage the Zend Framework for PHP. And you’ll want to use Zend Server the enterprise-tested PHP stack trusted by thousands of corporations worldwide.
Leverage Reusable, Tested CodeImprove your coding productivity by using the most popular PHP framework on the planet – Zend Framework. It’s an open-source solution that provides you off-the-shelf PHP components across a wide range of PHP services. It provides the most commonly needed PHP functionality out-of-the-box, and lets you add the features you require. Stringently tested, and enterprise ready, Zend Framework includes secure, reliable Web 2.0 applications, web services, and widely available APIs from leading vendors like Google, Amazon, Yahoo!, Flickr as well as APIs from cataloguers like StrikeIron and Programmable Web.
Online PHP TutorialsHere are some resources for learning how to code in PHP.
- Online PHP tutorials – a series of fun tutorials written for the absolute beginner
- Zend Framework Reference Guide – reference guide to learn about the popular Zend Framework
- PHP Training Classes – Learn more about PHP with Zend training classes
- Simple, free PHP development tool - Eclipse PHP Development Tools (PDT) is an open source development tool that provides you with all the basic code editing capabilities
- Simple, free PHP Web Application Server - Zend Server Free Edition enables you to set up a complete PHP environment in minutes on Windows, Mac OS X or Linux