Zend Server for IBM i Support Service Level Agreement
|Professional Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|Support Hours||Business Hours||Business Hours||24x7x365|
|Extended PHP Version Support||12 Months||18 Months|
|Number of Cases||N/A||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|PHP Security Hot Fixes|
|PHP Critical Hot Fixes|
Customer Requested Fixes
Customer Requested Fixes
|Authorized Customer Support Contacts||1||2||Unlimited|
|P1 Phone Initial Response Time||None||6 Business Hours||2 Hours, 24x7x365|
|P2 Initial Response Time||1 Business Day||1 Business Day||1 Business Day|
|P3-P5 Initial Response Time||5 Business Days||2 Business Days||1 Business Day|
- P1 (Priority 1) Cases are incidents in which Zend products are unusable resulting in total disruption of critical business processes.
- Customers can request that Zend expedite a fix for a specific PHP or Zend Framework bug that has been reported to the PHP or Zend Framework open source project. Zend will make a commercially reasonable effort to fix this problem and deliver it as a hot fix.
- Extended PHP Version Support Periods - Zend will continue to support and provide hot fixes for a PHP minor release (i.e. 5.2 or 5.3) for the specified time period after the minor release has been discontinued by PHP.net.
- Business Hours are Mon. – Fri. 8AM – 6PM EST in North America and CET in EMEA.
- Zend Server Basic Edition SLA for first year IBM i users: Zend partners with IBM to provide a free year of Basic edition support on Zend Server for IBM i. After this year, support renewals are available for Zend Server for IBM i at either Professional or Enterprise editions. The Basic edition SLA subscription provides the basic services needed to quickly resolve technical issues. It includes Web-based support case management as well as additional self-service resources.
Production Support Scope of Coverage
Zend provides support for the following types of issues for all components we ship including the PHP runtime in Zend Server:
- Problem Diagnosis
- Product Defects
The following types of issues are not covered:
- Code development
- Code auditing
- Hardware or Operating System configuration
- Network design and configuration
- Security rules and policies
- Demos and examples
Standard Maintenance UpdatesZend provides periodic maintenance updates for all Zend components. This includes but is not limited to:
- PHP Runtime and PHP Extensions
- Database driver software and client libraries
- Zend Framework
- Bundled applications (phpMyAdmin, etc.)
PHP Security and Critical Bug Hot FixesZend provides periodic security hot fixes to customers. Some of these issues may have been fixed but not yet released by the PHP maintenance processes while other are newly discovered security vulnerabilities. Zend may also provide updates addressing serious PHP runtime or extensions functional bugs.