Customer Success Executive
Zend Technologies is seeking for a talented Customer Success Executive to join our Americas sales team.
As Customer Success Executive, who reports to the Director of Americas Inside Sales, you will be responsible for renewals and new business development within existing customer base within the assigned territory. As part of the role you will be responsible for driving customer adoption and license utilization, which will comprise highly complex and strategic accounts.
This vital role is a key to our client retention and account development in our rapidly growing customer base. This individual should be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with C level executives and communications with cross-organizational teams, backed by a strong understanding of costumer's business objectives. The Customer Success Executive determines how Zend’s product can be effectively applied to support achievement of a company's strategic business goals. He/she will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers including executive roles.
This is a great opportunity with huge growth potential! Candidates should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and technical acumen. The ideal candidate likes to work with external customers and cross functionally with other teams: Sales, Professional Services, Support, Product Management and Marketing.
Our people are those who make it happen. If your skills meet the job requirement below, now is the time to apply to be a part of our passionate team. Please submit your resume through Linkedin, or send it to: email@example.com
Description of Duties:
- Proactively ensure customer success, retention, and renewal of subscription software business.
- Identify and manage up-sell/Add-on opportunities within accounts including subscriptions, consulting and training.
- Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to clients at all levels.
- Achieve a high rate of renewals across customer base, exceeding monthly revenue goals.
- Accurately forecast all opportunities, timelines and any challenges for assigned accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the client's goals, growth and business strategy.
- Identify at risk renewals and escalate issues with internal teams.
- Deliver consistent quarterly touch points and ensure clients receive on-going value from Zend products.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively in a cross-functional team environment, including management, field sales, support services and other internal staff.
- Continuously contribute to the improvement and best practices of the renewal process.
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ year’s relevant business experience.
- Experience with strategic enterprise account ownership, relationship management
- Ability to navigate complex customer organizations effectively
- Experience maintaining outstanding customer satisfaction and exceeding revenue quotas
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good understanding of enterprise application environments
- Self-starter with high energy and technical agility
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
- BA/BS degree
Zend helps companies develop and deliver mobile and web apps rapidly and with quality. We provide an end-to-end solution that includes software and services to help companies confront the development and operations collaboration challenges posed by rapid development and delivery of new apps.
Zend Server is the leading enterprise-ready platform for deploying, running and managing mobile and web apps. Designed to avoid the most common causes of application failure, Zend Server equips development and operations teams with the software and infrastructure to support rapid application releases, and provides PHP applications with a high level of reliability, performance and security, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Zend helped establish and drive usage of the PHP language around the world. Today, over 200 million apps and web sites run on PHP, which is used by an estimated 5 million developers. PHP is among the most popular languages for corporate web development, sometimes referred to as "Internet English". It is the most frequent choice for the backend of cloud applications; in recent research four out of five decision makers confirmed that their teams can develop faster in PHP, and that PHP provides the easiest choice for the development of cloud apps. Zend solutions are deployed at more than 40,000 companies, including NYSE Euronext, BNP Paribas, Bell Helicopter, Disney, France Telecom and other leading brands worldwide. With Zend’s integrated solutions, developers can rapidly build, deploy and sustain best-in-class applications for web, mobile and cloud environments. Using Zend, development and operations teams can work collaboratively, and support faster release cycles for these types of applications.