Products and Solutions
Services and Support
Try and BuyDownload Now
Designed to provide beginner programmers with a solid foundation in the PHP language, this course guides you through the basics of PHP with an experiential approach, filled with numerous examples and hands-on exercises, including substantial practice in coding parts of a fully functional application. Class exercises are designed to reinforce key language concepts.
PHP Fundamentals I provides you with an overview of the PHP language, main concepts, and helps you develop and adopt the methodologies and best practices of coding professionally in PHP. This class is suitable for non programmers and software developers at a beginning level.
- Understand the syntax and structural elements of PHP
- Know how to correctly apply the various control-flow structures
- Understand PHP data types, type-juggling, and operator precedence
- Organize code into reusable functions
- Accomplish tasks using PHP's wealth of built-in file system and array functions
- Understand essential elements of HTTP such as cookies and sessions
- Understand the basics of validating input and escaping output
- Build forms to collect information from a user
- Interact with a database using PHP's MySQL functions
This course is designed for non programmers and beginners with less than 6-12 months of software development experience who want to learn the basics of the PHP language. Web designers who intend to learn the basics of professional web programming and become PHP Developers would benefit from this course.
Basic knowledge of HTML. The class assumes some familiarity with web sites – what they are and the very basics of how they work – but no programming experience.
This online class provides nine instructor-led lectures. Each session is 2 hours long, which makes it suitable for professionals during their work hours. You will be given a participant course guide to help you follow along with the lectures and exercises. Students are granted access to the recorded sessions after the class ends, so you can continue to practice your PHP programming skills even after the course is over.
Hours per Session
|Jan 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24 & 26||
15-17h00 CET (Paris)14-16:00 GMT
Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount and save more! We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com