Innovate faster and cut risk with PHP experts from Zend Services.
Beginning to advanced PHP classes to learn and earn global certification.
Help me choose >
Submit support requests and browse self-service resources.
Updates for Version 9.1.14 (August 2022)
PHP update to 22.214.171.124
. Fixed bug #81719: mysqlnd/pdo password buffer overflow. (CVE-2022-31626)
. Fixed bug #81720: Uninitialized array in pg_query_params(). (CVE-2022-31625)
Updates for version 9.1.13 (March 2022)
14 Mar 2022, PHP 126.96.36.199
. Set TLS value to TLS_ANY to support TLS 1.2 servers
26 Nov 2021, PHP 188.8.131.52
- Fix #79971: special character is breaking the path in xml function CVE-2021-21707
29 Oct 2021, PHP 184.108.40.206
- Fix bug #81026 (PHP-FPM oob R/W in root process leading to priv escalation) CVE-2021-21703
05 Oct 2021, PHP 220.127.116.11
- Fix #81420: ZipArchive::extractTo extracts outside of destination CVE-2021-21706
02 Sep 2021, PHP 18.104.22.168
- Fix #81211: Symlinks are followed when creating PHAR archive
08 Jul 2021, PHP 22.214.171.124
- Fix #76448: Stack buffer overflow in firebird_info_cb CVE-2021-21704
- Fix #76449: SIGSEGV in firebird_handle_doer
- Fix #76450: SIGSEGV in firebird_stmt_execute
- Fix #76452: Crash while parsing blob data in firebird_fetch_blob
- Fix #81122: SSRF bypass in FILTER_VALIDATE_URL CVE-2021-21705
03 May 2021, PHP 126.96.36.199
. Fix #80710: imap_mail_compose() header injection
Updates for version 9.1.12
Latest backported security fixes in PHP 188.8.131.52 are:
Updates for version 9.1.11
Latest backported changes in PHP v. 184.108.40.206 are:
Updates for version 9.1.10
Updates for version 9.1.9
Updates for version 9.1.8
Updates for version 9.1.6
PHP 7.1.22 - http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-7.php#7.1.22
Updates for version 9.1.5
PHP 7.1.21 - http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-7.php#7.1.21
Introducing Zend Server 9.1
Read all about our Zend Server 9.1 features and capabilities in the What's New page.
For detailed installation instructions for all supported operating systems, please refer to the Zend Server 9.1 Installation Guide.
Click here for specific IBMi notes
Limitations and Known Issues
The following issues are known at the time of the Zend Server 9.1 release:
Z-Ray might be blocked by using the browser content security policy (e.g. PHPMyADmin on Firefox)
Note: For more information please refer to the online documentation.
IBMi specific release notes