What's New in Zend Server 7.0
Zend Server Z-Ray
- Zend Server Z-Ray monitors requests to the Web server and displays relevant, detailed and live information on a simple and intuitive Web page component in your browser. This information includes: PHP functions, SQL queries, sessions and cookie data, errors & warnings, server events, memory use, request execution time metrics, and more.
- Using Z-Ray, developers get real insight into their PHP code, allowing them to inspect, debug and optimize their pages early on in the development cycle, long before they go into production.
- With Secure Mode, administrators can provide developers safe and restricted access to Z-Ray for pages in production applications. In that way developers can help resolve production issues faster and with more confidence.
Learn more about Z-Ray >
Language and Platform Support
Zend Server 7 has now been certified to run on
- Ubuntu 14.04 using Apache 2.4
- Windows 8 and Windows, Server 2012 and IIS8.0
- New IBMi version 7.2
Additional Data Storage Support
Zend Server 7 has added support for Redis PECL extension v2.2.5
Long Term Support for PHP 5.4
Zend Server 7.0 is the Long Term Support for PHP 5.4.
The new Developer Standard edition is tailored for a development environment and features as set of tools that enable fast troubleshooting and code optimization, including the new Zend Server Z-Ray.
What's new in previous versions of Zend Server: