Products and Solutions
Services and Support
Try and BuyDownload Now
Designed for intermediate PHP developers, the higher structures class enables developers to further advance their professional skills in the PHP language and adopt industry best practices. It utilizes a hands-on approach led by an experienced instructor with numerous examples and practical exercises based on real life software development practices to enhance the hands on learning experience.
PHP II Higher structures is designed to teach the intermediate PHP developer the higher level concepts, including a detailed introduction to object oriented programming. You will be able to use advanced language and web development methodologies to creating more advanced web-based PHP and mobile backend applications. This class provides you with the skills and knowledge required to advance to modern PHP enterprise grade Frameworks development.
- understand PHP reference assignment and using reference parameters
- set up a development environment and configure PHP extensions using php.ini directives
- understand how to utilize strings and search character patterns using regular expressions
- build a simple OO class hierarchy, a foundation for modular code development
- interact at intermediate level with databases
- understand the basics of unit testing and debugging
- apply input validation techniques
- work with exceptions and error handling
- document source code with phpDoc annotations
- consume simple web services
This course is designed for PHP developers who have at least 6-12 months of active development experience with PHP with limited OOP/OOD programming experience.
This course assume the completion of the PHP I: Foundations or PHP Foundations for IBM i Programmers courses or equivalent knowledge and development experience. This course requires a thorough knowledge of the PHP language and syntax.
This online class provides nine 2.5 hours instructor-led lectures coupled with practical examples and student exercises. You will be given a participant course guide, to help you follow along with the lectures and exercises, as well as the exercises solution code. You will also be granted access to the recorded sessions for thirty days after your class ends to review the materials at your own pace, to solidify important concepts and advance your coding skills.
Hours per Session
|Nov 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20||
16-18h30 CET (Paris)
|Nov 30, Dec 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16 & 18||
4-6:30 am PDT
13-15h30 CET (Paris)
Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount and save more! We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org