Every day millions of pieces of sensitive data, both personal and business related, are processed by web applications. And every day, applications are at risk of being exposed to new PHP security threats that make that sensitive data vulnerable to attack. With the cost of data breaches averaging over $3.8M and mean time to identify attacks topping 190 days, it’s critical to ensure the security and compliance of your PHP applications and stacks.
Join Daryl Wood, senior software engineer and trainer, for a two-part webinar series discussing the best practices every development team should follow to ensure the security of their web applications.
In this webinar, you’ll learn a few best practices to help ward off incessant attacks on your web application including:
- The different attack types
- What role log monitoring plays
- What is injection and where it comes from
- Understanding the importance of developing a severity matrix
- Gaining insights on how PHP versioning end-of-life impacts web security