Mitigate Risk and Meet Your SLAs on ZendPHP Enterprise
Community versions of PHP only come with two years of support, which can jeopardize your service levels.
ZendPHP Enterprise includes 5 years of comprehensive support, plus:
Public PHP updates and extensions.
Mission-critical PHP support with 2-hour SLAs.
SLA-backed security enhancements.
Expert, on-demand PHP answers.
Contact Us to Get Started
ZendPHP Is PHP for Enterprise Use
The added features and services in our PHP runtimes make it possible for you to:
Improve Data Protection
Hackers continually look to exploit web and mobile apps. Our PHP runtimes provide:
- All security capabilities and fixes provided by the community.
- Security enhancements that are not in community editions.
In addition, Zend engineers:
- Work with the PHP community to fix all vulnerabilities in its releases.
- Update runtimes with security fixes as soon as they are available.
- Collaborate with the PHP and Laminas (formerly Zend Framework) communities to add new capabilities.
Plan Upgrades and Get Support
The PHP community provides comprehensive support for releases for only two years after their initial launch, plus one additional year of limited support. As a result, many organizations run apps built with PHP code that is no longer supported — or they rush upgrades.
You can confidently use our PHP runtimes for a minimum of five years. That’s because Zend provides comprehensive support for its PHP runtimes for at least five years after their initial release date, including bug fixes and security updates. As a result, you can schedule your PHP upgrades on your timeline and ensure that your business-critical web apps are running on code that's fully supported.
Gain Consultative Guidance from PHP Experts
Our runtimes come with built-in support plus on-demand guidance for PHP:
- App configuration and optimization.
- Extension configuration and support.
- Troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
- Deployment options and architecture.
Build Web Apps for Your Favorite Platforms
Use our PHP runtimes to create applications that run on the following operating systems:
- IBM i and IBM Power
Interested in ZendPHP Enterprise?
Complete the form and one of our team members will promptly respond.
Zend Server Trial
Start your free 30-day trial to see how you can increase PHP app performance, security, and scalability with Zend Server.
Review your support and service options.
Get answers to your questions.