Cut Risk and Meet Your SLAs With ZendPHP Enterprise
PHP is the most popular language for web application development. However, waiting for the community to fix PHP code issues can jeopardize your service levels and put your SLAs at risk.
When you use ZendPHP Enterprise, you get PHP runtimes that come with:
Protect Your Data With Enhanced Security Capabilities
Hackers continually look to exploit web and mobile apps. ZendPHP provides:
- All security capabilities and fixes provided by the community.
- Security enhancements that are unique to ZendPHP.
In addition, Zend engineers:
- Work with the PHP community to fix all vulnerabilities in its releases.
- Update ZendPHP with all security fixes as soon as they are available.
- Collaborate with the PHP and Laminas (formerly Zend Framework) communities to add new capabilities.
Take Control of Your Upgrades With Long-Term Support
The PHP community provides comprehensive support for releases for only two years after their initial launch, plus one additional year of limited support. As a result, many organizations run apps built with PHP code that is no longer supported.
You can confidently use ZendPHP releases for a minimum of five years. That’s because Zend provides comprehensive support for ZendPHP releases for at least five years after their initial release date, including bug fixes and security updates. As a result, you can schedule your PHP upgrades on your timeline and ensure that your business-critical web apps are running on code that's fully supported.
Gain Consultative Guidance from PHP Experts
ZendPHP Enterprise comes with built-in support as well as on-demand guidance for PHP:
- App configuration and optimization.
- Extension configuration and support.
- Troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
- Deployment options and architecture.
Use ZendPHP to Build Web Apps on Your Favorite Platforms
You can run the applications you build with ZendPHP on the following operating systems:
- IBM i and IBM Power
Interested in ZendPHP Enterprise?
Complete the form and one of our team members will promptly respond.
Zend Server Trial
Start your free 30-day trial to see how you can increase PHP app performance, security, and scalability with Zend Server.
Review your support and service options.
Get answers to your questions.