There is a lot of information about improving PHP application security, but how secure is the PHP engine?
Join global PHP security expert, Stanislav Malyshev, for a one-hour webinar to:
- Find out how security vulnerabilities are managed in the PHP engine.
- Understand how the engine provides the security needed for future development and business transformation.
- Get answers to your questions about the PHP engine.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn about the engine that powers more than 80% of the web!
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
Stanislav (AKA Stas) Malyshev has been developing software for almost three decades, and has been an active member of the PHP community since 2000. He has contributed to many parts of the PHP core, was a release manager for the PHP 5.4 branch, and served as the co-release manager for PHP 7.3. Stas has also worked on PHP-related projects including Zend Framework (which is now called Laminas) and Zend Server. When it comes to PHP, his current focus is improving security-testing and reporting processes.
- Blog: Managing Security Risks in the PHP Engine and Web Applications
- 101 Guide: Developing Web Applications with PHP
- Blog: PHP Encryption with Libsodium