Products and Solutions
Services and Support
Try and BuyDownload Now
Zend is pleased to announce the Early Access preview of Zend Studio 12.5.0 release!
Want to help define the features of the next Zend Studio? Or Just curious about what the next release will look like? Participate in our Early Access Program. In this program, you will find bi-weekly Zend Studio builds, so you can see what our development team is currently working on.
What's new in Zend Studio 12.5.0 Early Access build:
* PHPUnit integration improvements:
-Support for PHPUnit 4
-Support for PHPUnit installed via Composer
* Many debugger improvements
* Zend Framework 1 is updated to the latest version 1.12.11
* EGit updated to version 3.6.1: https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/New_and_Noteworthy/3.6
* Oracle JRE 8 is included in the installation packages for all operating systems
* The Windows MSI package now installs the required Visual C++ Runtime libraries as part of the installation process
Dark Theme - You asked for it in our last survey - You got it!
* Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Linux x86, Linux x86-64
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite
* 1.5GHz processor
* 2GB RAM
* 1GB of hard disk space
Mobile development requirements:
* For generation of native Android applications it is required to have:
The Stand-alone Android SDK Tools: https://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/index.html?pkg=tools
The Java Development Kit added to system path. We recommend Oracle (Sun) JDK 7 or higher (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads). Please ensure you have:
a. JAVA_HOME environment variable set (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_45)
b. %JAVA_HOME%\bin is added to system path (http://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml)
Code Trace requirements:
* Flash Player must be installed in the operating system.
Already using Zend Studio?
How can I participate and give feedback?
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure to mention the release number.