Why Choose Zend Server?
Zend Server is a PHP application server trusted by global innovators, including Fortune 100 companies, with easy-to-use tools and comprehensive services that:
Explore Zend Server’s Features
Zend Server includes a certified PHP stack. Based on the Zend Server edition you choose, you can take advantage of:
- ZendPHP versions 5.6 and newer.
- PHP support including 5-year code support and 24x7x365 options.
- Zend Server support including 24x7x365 options.
- Automated PHP updates and patches, included with Zend Server updates.
With Z-Ray, you can easily debug mobile and web services by:
- Seeing a high-level view of your sites’ metrics.
- Analyzing detailed data about PHP page requests and database queries.
- Monitoring events such as PHP-errors, high memory usage, and slow request execution.
- Recording and analyzing specific users’ sessions without affecting server performance or exposing sensitive data.
- Using the Z-Ray extensibility API to support custom apps and frameworks.
Code Tracing records and plays back the execution history of your PHP applications, so you can:
- Gain deep insight into step-by-step PHP execution and flows via dashboards.
- Automatically record and monitor event workflows.
- Manually record an application’s execution flow to streamline troubleshooting.
- View the call tree for a selected event or trace file.
Job Queue provides offline asynchronous processing of PHP tasks and job-management tools, so you can:
- Delay execution of “heavy” parts of web applications that originate from users’ web interactions, to help improve response times and reduce web server load.
- Track batch jobs, including their status, execution time, and output.
- Implement different schedule strategies based on time, job priorities, and dependencies.
- Gather and improve run-time statistics.
With the Zend Server Deployment tool, you can:
- Streamline and automate application deployments on servers, clusters, and specific cluster nodes.
- Minimize failures and ensure consistency across development, staging, and production environments by using deployment packages with your code, scripts, dependencies, metadata, and installation parameters.
- Deploy apps manually from Zend Server or using a custom continuous-delivery cycle built with Zend Server APIs.
- Update applications without requiring a web server restart to maintain 100% uptime.
Session Clustering provides fault-tolerant, high-performing, session-storage tools for PHP clusters, so you can:
- Improve linear scalability and simplify cluster setup.
- Avoid setting up servers in addition to your front-end web servers.
- Improve load balancing and performance.
- Boost system availability by ensuring session continuity — even if an outage occurs.
With Data Cache, you can boost app performance by:
- Caching the entire output of PHP scripts or script elements for specified durations.
- Caching different types of data, including strings, arrays, objects, and sensitive information such as credit card numbers or addresses.
- Caching items in shared memory, on disk, or in namespaces.
- Collecting cache reports and using analytics to add and correct rules that improve caching.
You can seamlessly extend the capabilities of Zend Server so that it interoperates with other software solutions by taking advantage of:
Zend Server Editions
You can choose from development and production editions. Here are the key differences:
|Production Small Business||Production Professional||Production Enterprise||Development Standard||Development Enterprise|
|Single-server, production apps||Multi-server production apps||24x7x365, business-critical apps||Individual developers||Development teams|
|2-day response on business days via web tickets||6-hour response on business days via phone||2-hour response 24x7x365 via phone||2-day response on business days via web tickets||1-day response on business days via web tickets and phone|
Zend Server Platform Choices
In addition to running Zend Server on Linux and Windows, you can also run Zend Server on IBM i and take advantage of ready-to-go Zend Server cloud instances.
Zend Server Public Cloud Instances
You can deploy Zend Server on premises and in the public cloud as software-as-a-service (SaaS). For more information about Zend Server SaaS options, please visit the Zend Cloud Solutions page.
Zend Server Trial
Start your free 30-day trial to see how you can increase PHP app performance, security, and scalability with Zend Server.
Review your support and service options.
Get answers to your questions.