What Will You Learn in PHP Fundamentals I?
PHP Fundamentals I provides an overview of the PHP language, main concepts, and best practices, so you can:
- Understand the syntax and structural elements of PHP.
- Know how to correctly apply the various control-flow structures.
- Understand PHP data types, type-juggling, and operator precedence.
- Organize code into reusable functions.
- Accomplish tasks using PHP's built-in file system and array functions.
- Understand essential elements of HTTP such as cookies and sessions.
- Understand the basics of validating input and escaping output.
- Build forms to collect information from a user.
- Interact with a database using PHP's MySQL functions.
This course is designed for non-programmers, and beginners with less than 6 to 12 months of software-development experience, who want to learn the basics of the PHP language. This includes web designers who want to use PHP to build commercial websites.
You need a basic knowledge of HTML. No programming experience is required.
This online class provides nine instructor-led lectures. Each session is 2-hours long. You will be given a participant course guide to help you follow along with the lectures and exercises.
Registration, Terms, and Conditions
5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21 & 23
5pm -7pm PST Sunday
3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, (17), 18, 19 & 21
22-24h00 CEST (Paris)
08-10:00 AET (Sydney) next day
Special Offer: Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount to save money. We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].