What Will You Learn in PHP Fundamentals I?
PHP Fundamentals I provides an overview of the PHP language, main concepts, and best practices, so you can:
- Understand the syntax and structural elements of PHP.
- Know how to correctly apply the various control-flow structures.
- Understand PHP data types, type-juggling, and operator precedence.
- Organize code into reusable functions.
- Accomplish tasks using PHP's built-in file system and array functions.
- Understand essential elements of HTTP such as cookies and sessions.
- Understand the basics of validating input and escaping output.
- Build forms to collect information from a user.
- Interact with a database using PHP's MySQL functions.
This course is designed for non-programmers, and beginners with less than 6 to 12 months of software-development experience, who want to learn the basics of the PHP language. This includes web designers who want to use PHP to build commercial websites.
You need a basic knowledge of HTML. No programming experience is required.
This online class provides nine instructor-led lectures. Each session is 2-hours long. You will be given a participant course guide to help you follow along with the lectures and exercises.
Registration, Terms, and Conditions
8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24 & 26
|8pm -10pm PST Sunday|
05-07h00 CEST (Paris) next day
11-01:00 AET (Sydney) next day
7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23 & 25
|7am -9am PST|
16-18h00 CEST (Paris)
01-03:00 AET (Sydney) next day
4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20 & 22
|1am -3am PST|
10-12h00 CEST (Paris)
20-22:00 AET (Sydney)
2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20
|10am - 12pm PST|
19-21h00 CEST (Paris)
05-07:00 AET (Sydney) next day
Special Offer: Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount to save money. We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.