What Will You Learn?
PHP Fundamentals II is designed to teach the intermediate PHP developer higher-level concepts, including a detailed introduction to object-oriented programming, advanced language and web development methodologies, and PHP Frameworks development, so you can:
- Utilize new PHP 7 concepts and language constructs.
- Create database-driven web applications similar to the course applications.
- Leverage object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques in your applications.
- Use built-in objects to interface a database.
- Analyze input data and learn to filter and validate it, and why.
- Request a web service and process the return data.
- Learn how to better recognize inefficient coding practices, and improve them.
- Learn best practices.
- Learn a few concepts called software design patterns.
- How to throw and handle exception objects.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
This course is designed for PHP developers who have at least 12 months of PHP experience. An understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP is helpful.
This course requires a foundation-level knowledge of the PHP language and syntax. Before you take this class, you should take PHP Fundamentals I or PHP Foundations for IBM i Programmers courses — or have equivalent knowledge.
This online class provides nine 2-hour, instructor-led lectures coupled with practical examples and student exercises. You will be given a participant course guide, to help you follow along with the lectures and exercises.
Registration, Terms, and Conditions
Special Offer: Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount and save money. We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].