What Will You Learn?
PHP Fundamentals II is designed to teach the intermediate PHP developer higher-level concepts, including a detailed introduction to object-oriented programming, advanced language and web development methodologies, and PHP Frameworks development, so you can:
- Utilize new PHP 7 concepts and language constructs.
- Create database-driven web applications similar to the course applications.
- Leverage object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques in your applications.
- Use built-in objects to interface a database.
- Analyze input data and learn to filter and validate it, and why.
- Request a web service and process the return data.
- Learn how to better recognize inefficient coding practices, and improve them.
- Learn best practices.
- Learn a few concepts called software design patterns.
- How to throw and handle exception objects.
This course is designed for PHP developers who have at least 12 months of PHP experience. An understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP is helpful.
This course requires a foundation-level knowledge of the PHP language and syntax. Before you take this class, you should take PHP Fundamentals I or PHP Foundations for IBM i Programmers courses — or have equivalent knowledge.
This online class provides nine 2-hour, instructor-led lectures coupled with practical examples and student exercises. You will be given a participant course guide, to help you follow along with the lectures and exercises.
Registration, Terms, and Conditions
5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21 & 23
8-10pm PST Sunday
3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, (17), 18, 19 & 22
16-18h00 CEST (Paris)
02-04:00 AET (Sydney) next day
Special Offer: Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount and save money. We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].