What Will You Learn?
PHP Fundamentals III teaches advanced PHP programming tools, techniques, and concepts, so you can:
- Design PHP applications using best practices.
- Use Docker in development and production.
- Design and create APIs using PHP.
- Setup continuous delivery and continuous integration systems.
- Write PHP scripts that can be run from the command line and from Cron.
PHP Fundamentals III is designed for PHP developers with at least three years of experience. Students must have a strong understanding of PHP and object-oriented development in PHP.
This online class provides nine 2.5-hour, instructor-led lectures coupled with practical examples and student exercises. You will receive a course guide that includes lecture notes and exercises.
Registration, Terms, and Conditions
6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22 & 24
3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, (17), 18, 19 & 21
19-21h00 CEST (Paris)
05-07:00 AET (Sydney) next day
Special Offer: Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount and save money. We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].