What's Happening With Laminas?
Watch this one-hour recorded webinar to learn about the transition of Zend Framework to the open source project, Laminas, including:
- The status of the Zend Framework transition to Laminas.
- Project dates, including the official launch of Laminas.
- Project foundation funding.
- How the Laminas launch will impact users of Zend Framework, Apigility, and Expressive.
- Potential new projects being proposed to the Laminas Technical Steering Committee.
Who are the presenters?
- Matthew Weier O’Phinney, Development Lead of the Laminas Project.
- Maurice Kherlakian, Director of Product Management for Zend and OpenLogic at Perforce Software.
Want to learn more about Laminas? Read the blog, What Is the Status of the Zend Framework Transition to Laminas?
And now that the Linux Foundation is managing all the PHP packages in Laminas, are you curious about the future of PHP? The report, The Shifting Landscape of PHP, reviews developers' usage of PHP and how the language is evolving to meet emerging requirements.