Deliver Better User Experiences with the Zend PHP Debugger
Z-Ray is an enterprise-level PHP debugger that comes with Zend Server. With it, you can:
See the Zend PHP Debugger in Action
This five-minute demo provides a high-level overview of the Z-Ray interface. When you view it, you will explore the interface and see how you can use it to:
- Find weak spots in your PHP code.
- Inspect web server requests to quickly see issues that can be hindering performance or creating other issues.
- Drill down into requests and sub-requests to get detailed information including performance metrics for execution times and peak memory usage.
- Receive alerts about events and issues that you specify such as php code errors, response times that hit a specific threshold, or high memory usage.
- Analyze code trace information directly from the Z-Ray interface.
- Get detailed insights and metrics for database queries performed by requests.
- Gain detailed information about the PHP functions called by requests, including names, function groups, name spaces, and super globals.
- Debug other PHP-based applications and frameworks using ready-to-go plugins for technologies such as Magento, Drupal, Symfony, and Zend Framework — as well as others using our API.
- Enable three access modes for use with your web server, including enabled, secured, and disabled.
Use the Zend PHP Debugger on Other Platforms
Z-Ray has numerous extensions and plugins, so that you can seamlessly debug your code on other open source, PHP-based platforms as well, including Magento, Word Press, Drupal, and Laminas.
You can also use the Z-Ray Extensibility API to build an extension to other PHP apps, so you can improve your debugging and code testing.
Go to the Zend Gallery to see your Z-Ray plugin and extension options.
Improve Customer Support With Zend PHP Debugger
Troubleshooting customers’ issues based on phone conversations and email messages can be challenging. With Z-Ray, you can record, monitor, and analyze specific user sessions with a capability called Live Monitoring.
When you use Live Monitoring in Z-Ray, you can:
- Troubleshoot issues faster by seeing exactly what an individual user sees when they use your application.
- Know that the tool will not cause performance issues for people using your application, so you can use it at any time.
- Protect sensitive data and comply with data-protection regulations because anyone who uses the tool can only see the data that they are authorized to see.
Zend Server Trial
Start your free 30-day trial to see how you can increase PHP app performance, security, and scalability with Zend Server.
Review your support and service options.
Get answers to your questions.